Homes wanted now in the Triangle area!
Homeowners who are considering selling their home should act quickly while the housing market is being kind. Check out these impressive market trend stats provided by the Triangle Multiple Listing Service:
- Inventory of homes for sale decreased 18.3% (shortage of homes creates high demand)
- Median Sales Price of homes for sale increased 6.9% to $226,640
- Average Sales Price of homes for sale increased 5.6% to $265,205
- Closed Sales increased 13.4%
- Days on Market decreased 18.2% to only 54 days
With demand, prices, and closings INCREASING and the time it takes to sell DECREASING, why would you not take advantage of this amazing SELLER’S MARKET?
If you have previously listed your home and it didn’t sell, you owe it to yourself to give it another chance. If you are trying to sell your home without a listing agent, you are limiting your exposure and closing potential. Don’t waste any more time or money!
Contact me now to set an appointment!
View the full Triangle MLS Market Trend Report